· 3 cups Red Button Vintage Creamery Canadian Vanilla ice cream
· 1 ½ cups milk
· 8 chocolate sandwich cookies
1. Combine ice cream and milk in a blender and mix on low speed until consistent and smooth. Stir the shake with a spoon to mix, if additional mixing is necessary.
2. Crumble sandwich cookies and slowly add them to the blender. Mix on low speed for 5 to 10 seconds or until cookies are blended well into the shake. Leaving some larger pieces is often preferred.
3. Pour shake into two glasses and enjoy!